Gifts are the symbol of gratification as they reflect our feelings of appreciation towards someone we cherish. A simple gesture of gift-giving can have a positive impact on any relationship — personal or professional.
Whether you are considering a holiday gift, birthday present, or any other occasion, it should reflect the right emotion. A study shows that the thought behind a gift is what counts more than the monetary value.
Professional gift items are usually not personal! Yet, sending a small handwritten note with a gift can add a personal touch and change the whole meaning.
To simplify your life, we have curated a list of seven perfect gift ideas for your business partners.
1. Gourmet Chocolate Box
Assorted and handcrafted gourmet chocolate boxes make perfect business gifts for employees. To make it more exclusive, you can get a customized package with a short personal message and your company logo. Chocolate gifts are versatile for any occasion and here’s why:
- Whether you are sending to one recipient or more, chocolate boxes come in various sizes and flavors. You can explore the wide-ranging selection to please your business partners.
- They come in endless packaging options, from classy, elegant to quirky. You can find something depending on your business partners’ taste.
- Unlike dinners/events, chocolate boxes do not cut into personal time. You can ship the package, and the recipient can enjoy them at their leisure.
- Handcrafted chocolates have higher perceived value. The odds of loving your gift is higher because the majority of people love chocolate.
2. Event Tickets
Instead of giving something materialistic, you can gift them an experience. A study shows people associate perfect gifts with unforgettable experiences.
- You can get them tickets to enjoy an opera show, a movie voucher, or passes to watch their favorite sports team play.
- Find out what they love to do on weekends and give them an experience of a fun outing with a family member or yourself. It shows how much thought you have put into it.
3. Zen Garden
Amidst all the stress from work, a Zen garden offers a perfect way to get some mental peace. All you need is some small succulent plants and an air diffuser.
- These plants require less watering and are relatively easy to maintain. They are inexpensive and can fit right on the desk or at the corner of an office room.
- Essential oils add a pleasant aroma to the office room and help your business partner relax their mind.
- They create a perfect Zen environment in the office. Research reveals improvement in performance in offices because of indoor plants.
4. Professional Books
For any business professional, knowledge and skill development is a constant pursuit for career growth. There are plenty of excellent books written by business tycoons that are worth investing time.
- You can give them a book that offers business strategies on how to grow and do better in their respective business fields.
- Your partners can surely benefit from the journey and experiences of successful individuals.
5. Tea and Coffee Blends
Everyone in the corporate world knows that tea and coffee are the lifeblood. Whether your business partner loves drinking coffee or is a fan of fine blend teas, give them the boost of energy they need with an exclusive set of tea or coffee.
- You can arrange a box of the finest tea blends and perfectly roasted coffee beans.
- You can create a gift basket set with a tumbler, add some premium cookies to make it extravagant.
- Everyone loves coffee mugs, but infuser tumblers are the best. They keep the drink warm throughout the day and are perfect for enjoying the brew on the go.
6. Wall Art
Usual office decor can feel bland and dull after a while. You can look for a painting or a wall decor piece that can brighten up your partner’s office.
- You can visit a local art gallery and pick something that fits their office space. Ensure that it blends well with the existing decor and complements the place.
- It can be something inspiring or an image of their favorite holiday destination. You can get your business partner a family portrait or a picture of their pets.
7. Leather Accessories
Leather accessories can never go out of style! They are elegant and exquisite. If you are starting with your business partner and know little about them, go for leather items.
- If your business partner loves to travel for work or leisure, you can give them a classy leather travel bag. You can get them a messenger bag, laptop bag, wallet, passport cover, file cover, etc.
- If your business partner is a woman, a genuine and high-quality leather purse can never go wrong.
Selecting a perfect gift that best suits the occasion and conveys the right feeling is always challenging. It is essential to put some thought and creativity behind it, especially for someone like your business partner.
You might not know them personally, but you can get creative and go beyond typical gifts to impress them. Having a unique gift idea can make an impression on your business partner, which may benefit you in the future.